The Warmwater Fly Fishers is a group of anglers very loosely organized to do some or all of the following:
- Increase their enjoyment of warmwater fly fishing
- Meet and fish regularly with warmwater fly fishers from other parts of North America
- Share flies, equipment, books, techniques, videos for all warmwater species
- Preserve and increase opportunities for warm water flyfishing in North America
- Promote conservation of warmwater species by advocating conditions (habitat, special regulations) that produce the best and most robust populations.
- Identify policies and programs that preserve habitat and water quality and by so doing, enhance natural reproduction and as a result increase the abundance and vitality of wild and native fish
WE ARE NOT:
- A club, committee, society, board or similar group and therefore have no officers, no dues, no by-laws, no board meetings and no elections.
- In competition with any existing organization or committee
- Involved in any commercial activity, i.e., selling advertising, promoting trips, gear, videos, flies etc.
- By visiting and contributing to this warmwater flyfishing website
- By attending one of our informal group fishing outings, held at campground or resort-type sites from as far south as Texas to as far north as Ontario with a focus on fishing, food and fun.